Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My first blog!

I don't think myself as a person suitable for blogging! The reasons? here they are!!!
First of all, I find myself really lazy at writing, especially typing something...Chitchatting with somebody and irritating that person for hours sounds far more interesting and easier than this :)
The other thing is that I am not at all comfortable with expressing my thoughts in English...My English is not so good... I love Marathi. But, it is too boring to type a post in Marathi... Actually, I had started writing my first post in Marathi.... It made me tired literally!!!! Now, I don't have the courage to go back and complete that post!
The other language I love is Sanskrit :) But it would be 8th wonder of the world to write a blog in Sanskrit while having widespread Sanskrit illiteracy :D
The reason I am trying to write is because of consistent pushes from my friend Deepti. She feels that I have lots of stuff which I should share with people. I don't know if that is true, but being a Puneri, I don't hesitate in doing something which doesn't waste my money and time (It's vacation period)...So, here I am!
So let's see Why the name - "Puneri misal"? Misal is a mouth watering Maharashtrian dish! Kolhapuri misal is very very famous! It is really hot!! Puneri misal is not as famous as it should be :) It is not at all hot but medium spicy... It is a mixture of sweet, sour, a little spicy substances... My blog is going to be a Puneri misal... Nothing hot, nothing smart, but something from deep inside the heart! My misal will contain posts about music, dance, movies wo bhi real-life experiences ka tadka maar ke! Enough of putter putter for now...It's the time to serve the delicious misal made by me! Hope you all enjoy the taste!!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Bhavani!!!!
    blog cha naav tar mast jamlay :) ekdam bapat ishtyle :D
    hehe and please dont even think of writing posts in sanskrit ;)
    Hope to see many more 'misals' in future ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>but being puneri...

    :D :D :D

    Hope to see tasty misal with tadka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam,

    Mast Kalandar has many "SAMYASHALE" with Puneri Misal viewpoint in that Kalandar is Puneri, 100% Marathi, blogging in English for same set of difficulties, writing the non-spicy and non-oily healthy blog for success-seekers (http://chok-chizza.blogspot.com/).

    It will be indeed wonderful if you post some stubs that encourage and help MARATHI TAKKA to flood IITs and IIMs.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete